Conference venue - Agropolis International
The conference will take place at Agropolis International on the Campus of Lavalette, located on the Northern outskirts of the metropolitan area and close to the zoo.
It is accessible by public transportation.
1000, Avenue Agropolis - 34394 Montpellier
CEDEX 5 - France
GPS coordinates: N 43.645935 E 3.869505
- Tel: +33 (0)4 67 04 75 75
- Fax: +33 (0)4 67 04 75 99
- Mail: email@example.com
Access map to Agropolis International: here
Getting to the Conference from the centre of Montpellier
The easiest way is by public transport
Allow 30-40 minutes
- Take Tram line 1 from the “Place de la Comédie” stop (direction "Occitanie") to the “Saint-Eloi“ stop.
- From the "Saint Eloi" stop, take the bus “Navette A or B (13)” to Agropolis Lavalette. The bus frequency is every 6 minutes.
The fastest way is by car
- Take the motorway exit EST.
- Then follow the direction "Hôpitaux - Facultés", direction "Université Paul Valéry.
- Finally, take the direction "Campus Agropolis".
When you arrive on campus, there are several car parks where you can park your car.
Visual of the car journey from St-Roch station to Agropolis International.