More practical information
- 112: Emergency for all by mobile phone and landline phone
- 15: Emergency ambulance service (SAMU)
- 17: Police
18: Fire Brigade
Banking and credits cards
Banks are generally open from 9:00 to 16:30 with a break at lunchtime, from Monday to Friday. Cash machines can be found almost everywhere.
Most shops are open from 9 or 10 am until 7 pm. On Sunday, shops are closed. (Schedules are subject to change due to health measures.)
A large variety of restaurants and cafés are scattered throughout Montpellier, especially downtown, walking from the Corum. Prices for a menu usually start from 12 € at lunch and 18€ at dinner. (Schedules are subject to change due to health measures.) Many are open even on Sundays but close on Mondays.
- Cash machine in the Montpellier airport
- Banks, e.g.: Banque Courtois, Place de la Comédie & Nova Cambios, Rue de la Loge
- Private society TRAVELEX - Location - Gare Saint Roch, 10 place Auguste Gibert, 34000 Montpellier HOURS: Monday to Friday: 08:15 to 17:45, Saturday and Sunday: 10:15 to 17:15 - Phone: 04 99 63 74 52
In France, the standard voltage is 220-240 Volts AC, 50 Hz. The plug is the type E two round pins grounded.
French health care does not cover visitors to France. Please ensure that you have adequate insurance coverage in the event of illness or accident. The organizing committee is not liable for personal injuries sustained by or for loss or damage to property belonging to the participants.