The virtual Issue in ASD
A Virtual Issue of Agronomy for Sustainable Development will be dedicated to “Farmer- Centric On-Farm Experimentation: Digital Tools for a Scalable Transformative Pathway”.
Agronomy for Sustainable Development (ASD) is an international peer-reviewed scientific journal that publishes original experimental, empirical and theoretical research articles, review articles and meta-analyses leading to enhanced sustainability for agricultural and food systems. See the full aims and scope of ASD here.
The Virtual Issue will focus on recent advances relative to OFE and associated data management issues:
- Data management applied to large scale participative OFE
- Data science for heterogeneous agronomic data
- Organisational issues related to innovation ecosystems to support OFE
- Value creation and sharing in OFE
- Lessons learnt from successful/failing OFE (with or without digital tools)
- Institutional issues related to the new role of farmers in relation to research in OFE
- Public policies to support OFE
Contributions including inter-and trans-disciplinary are particularly welcome.
Although open to anyone, this Virtual issue has the particularity of coming together with OFE2021, the 1st “Farmer-Centric On-Farm Experimentation Conference” (13-15 Octobre, 2021). OFE2021 attendees presenting a paper will be invited to submit it to the Virtual issue. OFE2021 3 "Best papers" awardees will be provided with financial support to publish in open access in ASD.