The virtual Issue in ASD
A Virtual Issue of Agronomy for Sustainable Development has been dedicated to “Farmer- Centric On-Farm Experimentation: Digital Tools for a Scalable Transformative Pathway”.
Agronomy for Sustainable Development (ASD) is an international peer-reviewed scientific journal that publishes original experimental, empirical and theoretical research articles, review articles and meta-analyses leading to enhanced sustainability for agricultural and food systems. See the full aims and scope of ASD here.
The Virtual Issue will focus on recent advances relative to OFE and associated data management issues:
- Data management applied to large scale participative OFE
- Data science for heterogeneous agronomic data
- Organisational issues related to innovation ecosystems to support OFE
- Value creation and sharing in OFE
- Lessons learnt from successful/failing OFE (with or without digital tools)
- Institutional issues related to the new role of farmers in relation to research in OFE
- Public policies to support OFE
As of February 2023, the following publications have been published, open access except (*)
• Additional papers are currently under review.